- Tuesday, December 3
- 7:00 p.m. Advent Waiting: Stillness Before Christ
- Thursday, December 5
- 10:00 a.m. Christian Meditation
- 7:15 p.m. Choir Practice
- Saturday, December 7
- 10:00 a.m. Cookie Walk and Bake Sale
- Sunday, December 8
- 10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist
- This Week's Bulletin
This Week's Readings
- December 8, 2013
- Advent 2
- Psalm 72: 1-7, 18-19
- Romans 15:4-13
- Matthew 3:1-12
- Full Readings
Welcome to St. Peter's Anglican Church
- We are a people seeking to know, love, and follow Jesus in serving God's mission.
- We invite you to join us.
The Parish of St. Peter is a Christian faith community in the Anglican tradition located in beautiful Winnipeg, Manitoba.
St. Peter's is committed to establishing relationships - with God and with one another. We believe that relationships are critical in our high-tech/low-touch world and we want to create an environment in which everyone has the opportunity for a life-changing relationship with God.
Please Join Us
Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
Potluck Supper at 5:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall.
The Great O Antiphons have been a part of Advent observance since the early centuries of the Christian Church. In this setting by American composer Donald Busarow, antiphons, meditations, and the hymn O Come, O Come, Emmanuel are beautifully interwoven. Plan to be part of this special worship experience to mark the beginning of the Advent season. Guests Lynne Mavins, organ, Lesley Meunier, flute and Matthew Meunier, trumpet join St. Peter's Choir, all under the direction of Linda Fearn.
- Sunday, December 1 Ministry Fair after 10:30 a.m. worship
- O Come, O Come Emmanuel with the O Antiphons
- Potluck supper at 5:00 p.m., worship at 7:00 p.m.
- Advent Waiting: Stillness Before Christ Each Tuesday in Advent at 7:00 p.m. Read More
- Saturday, December 7, Annual Cookie Walk and Bake Sale 10:00 a.m. to noon in
- the parish hall.
St. Peter's Mitten Tree
Help us fill the tree with new mitts, hats, and scarves
St. Peter's "Mitten Tree" is once again gracing the Narthex, ready for donations of mitts, hats and scarves. All items collected will go to St. Matthew's Maryland Community Ministry for their "Christmas room". Your donations are welcome and will be put to good use by families who use the Community Ministry throughout the year. Donations can be dropped off on Sunday mornings or during weekday office hours.