Opportunities for Ministry
If you are part of the St. Peter's community, we invite you to support our church in which ever ways you feel called to minister.
Sunday Morning Ministries:
- Hosts and Greeters
- Altar Guild
- Officiants (assisting our clergy in the role of presiding)
- Reading and Proclaiming Scripture
- Intercessor (preparing and leading the prayers of the people)
- Administering Communion
- Anointing and Healing Prayers During Communion
- Sounding Bowl
- Children/youth Christian formation
- Coffee Hour Hospitality
Ministries Beyond Sunday Morning:
- Worship Planning Team
- Fabric Art, eg. banner making
- Pastoral Care
- Parish Caring
- Creation Care
- Mission and Outreach
- Ongoing Adult Christian Education
Ministries and Leadership are not limited to those areas listed here. St. Peter's welcomes and embraces the talents of those who are called and willing to share their God-given gifts. Often this creates opportunities for new ministries to flourish.
For more information please contact the church office at 204-488-8093.